Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Countdown to 40 Begins Now


In just a short 365 days, I will turn 40. In honor of the upcoming milestone, I have put a bucket list together. Some of the items are fun, some are a little intense and some are truly necessary. I invite you to read the list, comment on items, join me in doing some of these things and most importantly help keep me accountable and motivated.
In no particular order:  

·         Learn how to drive standard shift to cruise around in the Mustang

·         Lose the weight and get healthy

·         Run a 5K

·         Spend a long weekend in Vegas

·         Have a family portrait taken

·         Complete 40 acts of kindness

·         Learn how to make my Mom’s Danish Puff

·         Watch ET all the way through without interruptions, while eating Reese’s Pieces

·         Finish my kids scrapbooks

·         Take a Zumba class

·         Eat authentic Indian Cuisine

·         Raise at least $1,000 for the Alzheimer’s Association

·         Get off of my blood pressure medication

·         Eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (I have truly never had one)

·         Blog, blog, blog

·         Learn how to make fudge using my grandmother’s recipe

·         Thank 40 people who have influenced me

·         Buy a pair of black knee high boots

·         Make peace with the past

 
True confession of the day: I think this list is doable.


1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I hope that you are having a wonderful day! I will help you with whatever you need. Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat (you know that you were singing it).

    ReplyDelete